WHITE CAP COURSE OVERVIEW
Thank you for your interest with collaborating in the clinical office leaders' on-boarding training. This is an opportunity to present your subject-matter expertise with the goal of helping clinical office leaders enhance their leadership knowledge, skills, and/or performance.
White Cap is a multi-day educational event designed for clinical office leaders to network with their peers to enhance their personal and professional growth, and learn about leadership and development.
Completion of this form provides an overview of content to be presented and information about the authors and presenters. Completion of this form helps us meet the requirements for the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC) criteria to award continuing education (CE) contact hours.
- Submit online via link below
- Include three (3) learning objectives for the presentation
- Summary of topic
- Key takeaways for the participants
- Qualifications, expertise, and experience level of the speaker (If proposal or content has been submitted or presented previously, please explain)
- Submission deadline is Sunday, July 31, 2022, 11:59pm EST
- Final slides, handouts, and all documents due by Sunday, August 28, 2022, 11:59pm EST
Click here to submit proposal (you must log in or register to create an account in upper right corner for access)
For further assistance, contact CEPrograms@bayada.com