Call for Presentation Proposals
BAYADA Home Health Care Occupational Therapy Month April 2022
Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal to present a pre-recorded webinar which will be featured for BAYADA Home Health Care’s 2022 OT Month! This is an opportunity to present your subject-matter expertise to your colleagues with the goal of helping others to provide excellent care to clients. The content will be available on BAYADA Education Connection.
BEGINS: Monday, December 27, 2021
ENDS: Sunday, January 23rd, 2022, at 11:59 pm
# PERMITTED: There is no limit of proposals that may be submitted by one person.
SUBMISSION CRITERIA: (if submission is incomplete or criteria not met, submission will not be considered for final review)
- Submit online via link below
- Timeliness and relevance to home health care practice
- Practical applicability of concepts
- Content that enhances the learning experience
- Qualifications, expertise, and experience level of the speaker (If proposal or content has been submitted or presented previously, please explain)
- Key takeaways for your peers
- Presentation summary of 150 words or less
- Include three (3) learning objectives for the presentation
Suggested subjects include topics voted on in the OT survey on continuing education as listed below or any other topics of your expertise relevant to OT practice.
- Heart Failure
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease/Dementia
- Shoulder Rehabilitation
Please note if selected presenter must:
- Develop a minimum of a 1 hr presentation
- Work with continuing education (CE) team to meet AOTA accreditation criteria to award CEUs
- Work with CE team to enhance your audio-video (AV) skills for final recording
- Receive supervisor’s approval for participation
Also note, no honorarium is provided by CEPrograms at this time.
Click here to submit proposal (you must log in or register to create an account in upper right corner for access)
For further assistance, contact Christina Fuji, OTR/L at CEPrograms@bayada.com