Call for Poster Presentation Proposals
BAYADA Home Health Care White Shoes | Journey to Excellence 2022
Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal to present a poster which will be featured at WHITE SHOES | JOURNEY TO EXCELLENCE 2022! This is an opportunity to present your subject-matter expertise with the goal of helping clinical office leaders enhance their leadership knowledge, skills and/or performance.
White Shoes | Journey to Excellence is an annual educational day designed for clinical office leaders to network with their peers to enhance their personal and professional growth, and learn about current trends in leadership and healthcare.
Completion of this form provides an overview of content to be presented and information about the authors and presenters. Completion of this form helps us meet the requirements for the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC) criteria to award continuing education (CE) contact hours.
BEGINS: Monday, June 27, 2022 12:00 am EST
ENDS: Sunday, July 31, 2022, at 11:59 pm EST
# PERMITTED: There is no limit of proposals that may be submitted by one person.
SUBMISSION CRITERIA: (if submission is incomplete or criteria not met, submission will not be considered for final review)
- Submit online via link below
- Timeliness and relevance to leadership and development, currents trends in healthcare, and current trends in home care
- Practical applicability of concepts
- Content that enhances the learning experience
- Qualifications, expertise, and experience level of the author (If proposal or content has been submitted or presented previously, please explain)
- Key takeaways for your peers
- Presentation of 750 words
- Include three (3) learning objectives for the presentation
Please note if selected presenter must:
- Develop a minimum of a 750 word presentation
- Work with continuing education (CE) team to meet ANCC accreditation criteria to award CE contact hours
- Receive supervisor’s approval for participation
Also note, no honorarium is provided by CEPrograms for content development.
Click here to submit proposal (you must log in or register to create an account in upper right corner for access)
For further assistance, contact CEPrograms@bayada.com