Listen to a recorded presentation by our pediatric director of clinical simulation talk about Stress Management. This course is intended to assist health care professionals, caregivers and families to better understand stress, stress triggers and ways to reduce stress.
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF ACTIVITY
- Complete entire Self-Directed Learning
- Complete evaluation with electronic submission
RNs, LPNs & Other health care professionals
The learner will:
- Discuss what stress is from a biological and social standpoint
- Discuss the fundamental differences between acute and chronic stress and stressors
- Identify the behavioral, emotional, and physical warning signs and symptoms of stress
- Identify ways to reduce stress
Heather Kuzara, RN, CHSE
Heather Kuzara, BSN, RN, CHSE, is the Director of Pediatric Simulation Operations. Heather began her home care career at BAYADA in 2003 as a field nurse and has held many roles within the company. Currently, she leads the pediatric simulation program, which involves program growth and development, scenario creation, clinical education, and program oversight and utilization within the pediatric nurse residency and fellowship programs.
- 1.00 Participation