Providing Care in the School Setting-A Guide for Field Nurses
This self-learning module provides the licensed nurse with guidelines on his/her role in the school setting. It provides information on how to ensure safe and effective client care in the school setting including providing medications, treatments, and using related equipment. This module help the licensed nurse to clarify his/her role as a member of a team providing care for a client in the school setting. The learning module also encourages professionalism and the prevention of boundary violations.
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF ACTIVITY
- Complete entire Self-Directed Learning
- Complete evaluation with electronic submission
RNs, LPNs & Other health care professionals
The learner will:
- Discuss safe and effective client care in the school setting
- Be able to clearly identify their role as a member of a team providing care for a client in the school setting
- Understand professionalism and potential boundary violations
Various clinicians within BAYADA.
- 1.00 Participation