Coordination of Care-Communicating Change in a Client Condition
Read through the inservice created by one of our directors of clinical education talk about Coordination of Care-Communicating Change in a Client Condition. This course is intended for health care professionals to gain a baseline knowledge for communicating change in a client.
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF ACTIVITY
- Complete entire Self-Directed Learning
- Complete evaluation with electronic submission
RNs, LPNs & Other health care professionals
The learner will:
- Understand the importance of reporting changes in the client's condition.
- Describe the process for using SBAR to provide concise and meaningful communication.
- List changes in client condition that should be reported.
- Explain the use of CUS
Margit Moran, RN, BA
Margit graduated with a degree in nursing from Bloomfield College and has over 30 years of experience in pediatric homecare. She joined BAYADA Home Health Care 22 years ago. Margit has a passion for nursing education and is currently the Director of Pediatric Clinical Education at BAYADA. She most recently developed the curriculum for the Pediatric Nurse Residency Program for transitioning new graduates into pediatric home health care, the first home care based nurse residency program to be accredited by ANCC.
- 0.50 Participation