Virtual Preceptor Certification Program Home Health- 8/15/16 to 8/18/16
Evaluation of course
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (access code provided from the service office)
Field clinicians selected by the service office:
RNs, LPNs, and PA MSWs will be able to claim a CE certificate
All others will receive a participation certificate
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- Understand expectations of being a preceptor
- Effectively manage preceptor responsibilities
- Identify adult learning styles
- Adapt teaching to individual styles of learning
- Evaluate new hire performance
- Provide STAR feedback
- Educate new employees around BAYADA culture
Faculty varies based on the date:
- Lisa Begley
- Elizabeth Coyle
- Bonali Barua Kautz
- Jenny Long
- Kelly Marcus
- Jenni Wesley
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Criteria for successful completion of activity and to claim CE certificate:
- Attend all four classes
- Complete the quiz at the end of the course in Bayada University
- Complete evaluation with electronic signature
If course is cancelled:
by BAYADA for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
by learner any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact email@example.com for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
- 4.00 Contact hours (ANCC)BAYADA Home Health Care is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 4.00 Participation