Virtual Preceptor Certification Program Home Health-03/12/18-03/15/18 (EVALUATION)
Evaluation of course
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (access code provided from the service office)
The Home Health Preceptor Certification Program, facilitated by the Home Health People Office (VPO), gives participants the opportunity to grow their skill set and master their role as a Home Health preceptor.
Participants attend four virtual classrooms via Zoom for one hour each day to enhance their skills and knowledge base on the preceptor role, adult learning styles, evaluation and feedback, and BAYADA culture.
Criteria for successful completion of activity and to claim CE certificate:
- Attend all four classes
- Complete the quiz at the end of the course in Bayada University
- Complete evaluation with electronic signature
Field clinicians selected by the service office:
RNs, LPNs, and PA MSWs will be able to claim a CE certificate
All others will receive a participation certificate
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- Understand expectations of being a preceptor
- Effectively manage preceptor responsibilities
- Identify adult learning styles
- Adapt teaching to individual styles of learning
- Evaluate new hire performance
- Provide STAR feedback
- Educate new employees around BAYADA culture
Faculty varies based on the date:
Bonali Barua Kautz
- 4.00 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 4.00 Participation
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.