Virtual Pediatric Preceptor Course - 4/27/17
Evaluation of course
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (access code provided from the service office)
Criteria for successful completion of activity and to claim CE certificate:
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via webinar report log-in sheet
- You will receive an email, after verifation of attnedance, prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
If course is cancelled:
by BAYADA for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
by learner any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
Field clinicians selected by the service office:
RNs and LPNs will be able to claim a CE certificate
All others will receive a participation certificate
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- Describe the role of a preceptor, preceptee and the relationship during a formal preceptorship
- List at least 7 attributes of a preceptor
- Identify areas of needed improvements related to personal knowledge and current practice
- Discuss the importance of and methods to equip a new learner to be prepared for and respond appropriately to an emergency
- Discuss the importance of critical thinking and how to foster critical thinking in a new learner
- Understand characteristics of adult learning and application of up to 5 different teaching methods
- Effectively plan and prepare for a precepting experience and evaluate it's effectiveness
Faculty varies based on the date:
- Deborah Boroughs, RN, MSN
- Virignia Savarese, RN, MSN, CPN
- Renee Lambert, RN, BSN
- Lisa Philhower, RN
- Margit Moran, RN, BA
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
- 3.00 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 3.00 Participation