Virtual Adult Preceptor Course (EVALUATION) - 03.21.2018
Evaluation of course
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (access code provided from the service office)
Criteria for successful completion of activity to claim CE certificate:
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via webinar report log-in sheet
- You will receive an email, after verification of attendance, prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Field clinicians selected by the service office:
RNs and LPNs will be able to claim a CE certificate
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- Define what a preceptorship is
- List the attiributes of a preceptor
- Discuss the importance of emergency preparedness
- Identify how to prepare the new learner for potential emergencies
- Identify strategies to assist new learners to develop critical thinking
- List 5 teaching methods
- Discuss the importance of competency assessment, evaluation, and methods for delivering feedback
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Michelle Frost, BSN, RN, CRRN
Michelle has been a nurse for over 20 years, obtaining her most recent degree in December of 2014. She has worked in home care for 6 years; her whole career has revolved around rehabilitation nursing. She has precepted many nurses in the hospital and home care setting, with positive outcomes for those new nurses.
- 3.00 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 3.00 Participation
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
Please see Techincal Support tab on Home Page