Virtual Adult Preceptor Course - 4/12/17
Evaluation of course
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (access code provided from the service office)
Field clinicians selected by the service office:
RNs and LPNs will be able to claim a CE certificate
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- Define what a preceptorship is
- List the attiributes of a preceptor
- Discuss the importance of emergency preparedness
- Identify how to prepare the new learner for potential emergencies
- Identify strategies to assist new learners to develop critical thinking
- List 5 teaching methods
- Discuss the importance of competency assessment, evaluation, and methods for delivering feedback
Michelle Frost, BSN, RN, CRRN
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Criteria for successful completion of activity and to claim CE certificate:
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via webinar report log-in sheet
- You will receive an email, after verifation of attnedance, prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
If course is cancelled:
by BAYADA for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
by learner any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
- 3.00 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 3.00 Participation