Understanding and Managing Grief - Live Webinar 5/7/20 9:30am
The purpose of this activity is to provide the learner with information about grief and ways to manage it.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via webinar report log-in sheet for today
- You will receive an email, after 1-2 business days, prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
- Evaluation must be completed within 1 month of event before course expires.
** Please Note: Webinar Link is located on page after clicking course access**
All Health Care Professionals regardless of CE credit
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- Define grief and what causes it
- Describe the symptoms and stages of grief
- Describe various coping mechanisms and obstacles to help someone who is grieving
- Describe special needs parent's unique grieving
- List ways to help a child who is grieving
- Describe when to suggest professional help for those stricken with grief
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Jessica Price, RN
Jessica Price has worked for BAYADA since 2005. She was a field nurse up until 2012 when she came into the office as a clinical manager. She has helped many clients, caregivers, and employees through the grieving process.
BAYADA Home Health Care is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.50 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 1.50 Participation
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
Please see Techincal Support tab on Home Page