Transitioning the Complex, Technology Dependent CHILD from Hospital to Home - Live Webinar 12/8/16 7:00pm
The purpose of this activity is to provide the learner with information on the disease process and skills or techniques used to manage these clients at home.
Certified Case Managers
All Health Care Professionals regardless of CE credit
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- identify common diseases/disorders associated with the pediatric client
- identify common equipment utilized by the technology dependent child
- identify the steps involved when preparing a technology dependent child and their caregivers for discharge to home
- identify potential emergency situations associated with the child’s airway and equipment emergencies
Renee Lambert, RN, BSN
Renee has been an RN since 1985. Her experience has had a gammit of facility and homecare nursing with both child and adult age groups and varying diagnosis. She has been with BAYADA since 2004 where she worked as a field nurse initially (4 months) and then in Clinical Management. She is currently a Clinical Educator for one of the Pediatric Divisions and provides educational opportunities for various audiences.
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
ANCC- BAYADA Home Health Care is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
CCMC- This program has been submitted to the Commission for Case Manager Certification for approval to provide board certified case managers with clock hours.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Verification of attendance via webinar link registration
- Evaluation completion with electronic signature
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
- 1.50 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 1.50 Participation
- 1.50 Clock hours (CCMC)This program has been submitted to the Commission for Case Manager Certification for approval to provide board certified case managers with clock hours.