Teamwork, Collaboration and Conflict Resolution - LIVE WEBINAR - 5/11/17 - 2:00pm
The purpose of this activity is to provide the learner with information about charaterisitcs of a team, teambuilding and conflict management.
Certified Case Managers
All Health Care Professionals regardless of CE credit
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- identify characteristics of a team, a well functioning team and stages of team building
- recognize teambuilding processes and strategies including possitive and negative behavior and feedback
- define the importance of setting objectives and goals
- define collaboration in the team environment and understand the importance of meetings, agenda development, and conflict and conflict management
Renee has been an RN since 1985. Her experience has had a gammit of facility and homecare nursing with both child and adult age groups and varying diagnosis. She has been with BAYADA since 2004 worked as field nurse initially (4 months) and then Clinical Management. She currently is a Clinical Educator for one of the Pediatric Divisions. She provides educational opportunities for various audiences.
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via webinar report log-in sheet for today
- You will receive an email, after 1-2 business days, prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
- Evaluation must be completed within 1 month of event before course expires.
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact email@example.com for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
- 1.00 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 1.00 Participation