SDL SELF-DIRECTED LEARNING
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (ACCESS CODE PROVIDED FROM THE SERVICE OFFICE)
This required education has been designed to keep you and your clients safe. Reading, understanding, and putting into practice the policies and information found in this education will help provide a safe workplace for you and your clients.
TeamSTEPPS (Team Strategies & Tools to Enhance Performance & Patient Safety) is an evidence-based teamwork system aimed at optimizing patient care by improving communication and teamwork skills.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity
- Complete pre-course survey
- Complete Pre-test
- Complete entire Self-Directed Learning
- Complete evaluation with electronic signature
- Submit certificate as evidence of completion of course to your office director via email, hand-delivery or postal delivery mail.
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact email@example.com for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
All office and field employees regardless of title.
By the end of this course the learner will be able to:
- describe history of TeamSTEPPS
- define communication
- identify communication tools
- describe concepts of situational awareness
- describe shared mental model
- 1.00 Contact hours (ANCC)BAYADA Home Health Care is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 Participation