Take This Job and ...Love IT! - LIVE WEBINAR 5/9/18 - 1PM
Barb presents a lively and humorous look at the wonderful world of nursing. She shares her 30+ years of experience by weaving tales from yesteryear with current nursing and medical progress. Barb's best bets from maintaining an exciting and fulfilling nursing career will have you laughing your way to another healthy and prosperous year in the nursing profession.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administrator of attendance via webinar roster log-in sheet for today
- You will receive an email, after 1-2 business days, prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
- Evaluation must be completed within 1 month of event before course expires.
** Please Note: Webinar Link is located on page after clicking course access**
All Health Care Professionals regardless of CE credit
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- Identify the many hats that you wear as a professional nurse
- Recognize that you are a role model and a mentor to young nurses
- Understand that learning is a lifelong process
- Assess personal behaviors that impact health
Webinar link located in Course Access
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Barb Bancroft, RN, MSN, PNP
Barb has provided more than 2200 continuing education events on topics pertaining to pathophysiology, physical assessment, and pharmacology to health care professionals throughout the United States and Canada. She has been the motivational keynote speaker on health maintenance topics for numerous nursing associations as well as for corporate groups and events. She has held faculty positions at the University of Virginia, the University of Arkansas, Loyola University of Chicago, and St. Xavier University of Chicago. She has provided courses on advanced pathophysiology, pharmacology and physical assessment to graduate and undergraduate students. Barb is a fascinating and highly informative speaker whose dynamic presentation style makes learning enjoyable. She provides a wealth of clinical information that can be applied to daily practice.
- 1.50 Contact hours (ANCC)BAYADA Home Health Care is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.50 Participation
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact email@example.com for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
Please see Techincal Support tab on Home Page