Stress and Stress Management - NCARP 2/1/18
The purpose of this activity is to provide the learner with information about stress from a biological and social standpoint. The learner will also learn the difference between acute and chronic stress, signs of it and ways to reduce it.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to claim CE Certificate
Certified Case Managers
All Health Care Professionals regardless of CE credit
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- discuss what stress is from a biological and social standpoint.
- discuss the fundamental differences between acute and chronic stress; and stress and stressors.
- identify the behavioral, emotional, and physical warning signs and symptoms of stress.
- identify ways to reduce stress
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Stacey Rice, BSN, RN, CRRN
Stacey has over 20 years experience in nursing. She has worked in a variety of direct patient care areas as well as for large insurance and workman's compensation organizations. Stacey has been in home care since 2010. She started at BAYADA by providing direct patient care to our technology dependent clients and has subsequently moved into the office where she began supervising staff as well as implementing and maintaining plans of care. Stacey has also performed the role of Transitional Care Manager assisting with care coordination for both assistive care and skilled care for technology dependent clients transitioning from hospital to home. She is currently the Director of the Adult Transitional Care Program and assists with complex case management.
- 1.00 Contact hours (ANCC)BAYADA Home Health Care is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 Participation
- 1.00 Clock hours (CCMC)This program has been submitted to the Commission for Case Manager Certification for approval to provide board certified case managers with clock hours.
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
Please see Techincal Support tab on Home Page