Stress and Stress Management - LIVE WEBINAR - 6/15/17- 7pm
The purpose of this activity is to provide the learner with information about stress from a biological and social standpoint. The learner will also learn the difference between acute and chroic stress, signs of it and ways to reduce it.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to claim CE Certificate
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact email@example.com for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
Certified Case Managers
All Health Care Professionals regardless of CE credit
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- discuss what stress is from a biological and social standpoint.
- discuss the fundamental differences between acute and chronic stress; and stress and stressors.
- identify the behavioral, emotional, and physical warning signs and symptoms of stress.
- identify ways to reduce stress
Renee Lambert, RN
Renee has been an RN since 1985. Her experience has had a gammit of facility and homecare nursing with both child and adult age groups and varying diagnosis. She has been with BAYADA since 2004 worked as field nurse initially (4 months) and then Clinical Management. She currently is a Clinical Educator for one of the Pediatric Divisions. She provides educational opportunities for various audiences.
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
- 1.00 Contact hours (ANCC)BAYADA Home Health Care is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 Participation
- 1.00 Clock hours (CCMC)This program has been submitted to the Commission for Case Manager Certification for approval to provide board certified case managers with clock hours.