Stress and Stress Management - LIVE WEBINAR 5/7/20 1:00pm
The purpose of this activity is to provide the learner with information about stress from a biological and social standpoint. The learner will also learn the difference between acute and chroic stress, signs of it and ways to reduce it.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via webinar report log-in sheet for today
- You will receive an email, after 1-2 business days, prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
- Evaluation must be completed within 1 month of event before course expires.
** Please Note: Webinar Link is located on page after clicking course access**
All Health Care Professionals regardless of CE credit
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- discuss what stress is from a biological and social standpoint.
- discuss the fundamental differences between acute and chronic stress; and stress and stressors.
- identify the behavioral, emotional, and physical warning signs and symptoms of stress.
- identify ways to reduce stress
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Jacqueline Clark, BSN, RN
Jackie came to BAYADA as a field nurse in 2014, working with pediatric and infant clients of all skill levels. Jackie started the Aspire Nurse Program in 2015, working towards her current position of Clinical Manager in the Hickory Pediatric Office. Jackie's case load includes HHA, basic skilled nursing, and high tech trach/vent cases. Jackie loves her clients and their families and her true passion lies in educating other nurses.
BAYADA Home Health Care is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 1.00 Participation
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
Please see Techincal Support tab on Home Page