Stress and Stress Management - 7/28/17- 1pm
The purpose of this activity is to provide the learner with information about stress from a biological and social standpoint. The learner will also learn the difference between acute and chroic stress, signs of it and ways to reduce it.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to claim CE Certificate
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact email@example.com for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
All Health Care Professionals regardless of CE credit
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- discuss what stress is from a biological and social standpoint.
- discuss the fundamental differences between acute and chronic stress; and stress and stressors.
- identify the behavioral, emotional, and physical warning signs and symptoms of stress.
- identify ways to reduce stress
Jessica Price, RN
Jessica Price has been a nurse since 2004 and has worked for BAYADA for over 12 years with 7 years of that being in the field and over 5 years as a clinical manager overseeing the care provided by the nurses in the home. In her role she has effectively managed stress and has assisted her nurses in recognizing signs of stress and ways to reduce it.
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
- 1.00 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 1.00 Participation
- 1.00 Clock hours (CCMC)This program has been submitted to the Commission for Case Manager Certification for approval to provide board certified case managers with clock hours.