In The Know HHA Falls Module
SDL Self Directed Learning
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (access code provided from the service office)
Interactive in-service for the home health aide (HHA) and certified nursing assistant (CNA). Learn at your own pace about fall prevention.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim Certificate
- Complete entire Self-Directed Learning
- Complete Self-Assessment Checkpoint
- Complete Post-Test with a passing score of > 80%
Home Health Aide
Certified Nursing Assistant
By the end of this course the learner will be able to:
- discuss how the normal aging process affects a person's risk of falling.
- list at least 3 medical fall risk facors.
- check an environment for potential safety hazards that could lead to a fall.
- describe at least 5 ways you can help your clients prevent falls.
- discuss the proper procedure for reporting a fall.
In The Know, Inc
- 1.00 Participation
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact email@example.com for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.