Giving and Receiving Actionable Feedback - NJ 9/14/17
EVALUATION OF COURSE -
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (ACCESS CODE PROVIDED FROM BAYADA UNIVERSITY EMAIL)
The purpose of this activity is to improve the learners ability to give and receive actionable feedback.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via sign-in sheet
- You will receive an email from BAYADA University prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
Nurses who have completed the live classroom session.
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- identify the link between creating a feedback culture and business performance
- recognize the difference between types of feedback and when they are effective
- define the process of preparing to give actionable feedback
- demonstrate proficiency in giving actionable feedback through self-awareness and dialogue
- demonstrate proficiency in receiving feedback
- state the benefit of taking action on feedback
Heather has been with Bayada Home Health Care since 1997. She has extensive pediatric home care experiences, including starting up an office, scheduliing over $50,000 of revenue, and multiple office splits. Currently she is directly over seeing a pediatric office with over 100 clients, 200 field employees and 20 office employees.
Josie Kozak has been with Bayada for 13 years. During that time she has held a number of sequential positions. She has extensive leadership experience. In addition she is currently earning her Master’s Degree in Organization Development and Leadership. She has a track record of coaching, developing and managing staff effectively. She currently oversees a large pediatric division within Bayada.
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
- 6.50 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 6.50 Participation