Giving and Receiving Actionable Feedback - NC 2/9/2017
EVALUATION OF COURSE -
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (ACCESS CODE PROVIDED FROM BAYADA UNIVERSITY EMAIL)
The purpose of this activity is to improve the learners ability to give and receive actionable feedback.
All nurses who completed live classroom session
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- identify the link between creating a feedback culture and business performance
- recognize the difference between types of feedback and when they are effective
- define the process of preparing to give actionable feedback
- demonstrate proficiency in giving actionable feedback through self-awareness and dialogue
- demonstrate proficiency in receiving feedback
- state the benefit of taking action on feedback
Sherry L Hoppe RN BSOL
Sherry has been with BAYADA for 10 years. She has gained extensive experience in management and leadership the during her 25 year career in the Home Health Care field. Her nursing experience includes hands-on caregiver and clinical manager supervising health care professionals at all levels. She is also an award-winning facilitator of leadership and operational programs for health care professionals in the Home Health Care field.
Heather Kuzara, RN
Heather Kuzara is the Director of Pediatric Simulation Operations at BAYADA Home Health Care. She has been a member of the BAYADA team since 2005 when she began working as a field nurse with adult and pediatric home care clients. She has also worked as a clinical manager, service office director, simulation lab educator and office director, and support program director. She has experience facilitating multiple programs and courses at BAYADA since 2009, including multiple disease-process CE programs, communication and feedback sessions, and leadership training.
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administrator of attendance via sign-in sheet
- You will receive an email from BAYADA University prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact email@example.com for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
- 6.50 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 6.50 Participation