Giving and Receiving Actionable Feedback Fl 12/07/2017
EVALUATION OF COURSE -
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (ACCESS CODE PROVIDED FROM BAYADA UNIVERSITY EMAIL)
The purpose of this activity is to improve the learners ability to give and receive actionable feedback.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via sign-in sheet
- You will receive an email from BAYADA University prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
All nurses who completed live classroom session
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- identify the link between creating a feedback culture and business performance
- recognize the difference between types of feedback and when they are effective
- define the process of preparing to give actionable feedback
- demonstrate proficiency in giving actionable feedback through self-awareness and dialogue
- demonstrate proficiency in receiving feedback
- state the benefit of taking action on feedback
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Renee Sparks joined BAYADA in 1991 as a Staff Supervisor/Client Services Manager. She worked as a CSM for almost 13 years. She then became a Division Recruiter and Training Associate mentoring/onboarding new staff to BAYADA. In 2006, Renee became a Director of a Service Office in South Jersey. After a few years, she started up the Home Care Virtual Office, helping onboard staff in Minnesota and as far as Hawaii. While she continued to be a Director of Service Offices, her passion has always been training. She joined the Leadership, Development and Training Office in 2015 where she facilitates a variety of BAYADA courses.
Rochelle has been with BAYADA since 2008 in the role of Director. To date, she has been responsible for 3 different offices. She has an extensive background in training, conflict management, recruiting, marketing, finance and staff development.
- 6.50 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 6.50 Participation
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact email@example.com for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.