Giving and Receiving Actionable Feedback - (EVALUATION) - 08/23/18, NJ
EVALUATION OF COURSE -
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (ACCESS CODE PROVIDED FROM BAYADA UNIVERSITY EMAIL)
The purpose of this activity is to improve the learners ability to give and receive actionable feedback.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via sign-in sheet
- You will receive an email from BAYADA University prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
All nurses who completed live classroom session
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- identify the link between creating a feedback culture and business performance
- recognize the difference between types of feedback and when they are effective
- define the process of preparing to give actionable feedback
- demonstrate proficiency in giving actionable feedback through self-awareness and dialogue
- demonstrate proficiency in receiving feedback
- state the benefit of taking action on feedback
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Debra Magaraci joined BAYADA in 1998 and began working as an on-call Manager for our PHI Office. She moved in to a Staff Supervisor/Client Services Manager position in 2006, Associate Director position in 2009 and Director role in 2010. Debra currently remains Director of the Voorhees Pediatric Service office in Voorhees NJ. Debra has facilitated many programs for BAYADA locally and as far away as Arizona and Hawaii. She has been an active contributor to various pilots and iniatives as well.
Maryann has been with BAYADA Home Health Care since 2003 in the role of Director. She has been in the health care field for over 40 years in various management roles. She has completed Extrordinary Facilitation and has completed and coached Dale Cargegies workshops.
- 6.50 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 6.50 Participation
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.