Giving and Receiving Actionable Feedback (EVALUATION) - 08/15/2019, NC
EVALUATION OF COURSE -
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (ACCESS CODE PROVIDED FROM BAYADA UNIVERSITY EMAIL)
The purpose of this activity is to improve the learners ability to give and receive actionable feedback.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via sign-in sheet
- You will receive an email from BAYADA University prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
All nurses who completed live classroom session
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- identify the link between creating a feedback culture and business performance
- recognize the difference between types of feedback and when they are effective
- define the process of preparing to give actionable feedback
- demonstrate proficiency in giving actionable feedback through self-awareness and dialogue
- demonstrate proficiency in receiving feedback
- state the benefit of taking action on feedback
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Kelly has been with BAYADA since 2009. She has been with the Habilitation practice due to her experience and background of working with Individuals with I/DD. While at BAYADA, Kelly has been an Associate, CSM, Associate Director, Director, and now Area Director. She currently oversees Habilitation Charlotte, Hickory, and Shelby offices. Between these three offices, her teams serve around to 200 clients and have close to 350 employees.
Suzanne has been with BAYADA for 13 years. She started as a Client Services Manager in an all skilled office. In 2008 she became the Director of an office and then in 2014 the Division Director of an Adult Nursing Division. Through her time at BAYADA she has worked intensively on providing performance feedback, both positive and developmental, coaching and mentoring her group of Directors and their teams and support staff, and working through teaching success routines to others.
- 6.50 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 6.50 Participation
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact email@example.com for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.