1. What is the purpose of Continuing Education at BAYADA Home Health Care?
The purpose of continuing education at BAYADA is to enhance the professional development of the health care professional.
2. Is BAYADA Home Health Care an accredited provider for continuing nursing education (CNE)?
Yes. BAYADA is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education (CNE) for registered nurses (RNs) by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
3. Does BAYADA Home Health Care offer other continuing education units (CEUs)?
Continuing education units (CEUs), clock hours or contact hours for other licensed or certified health care professionals are granted through their respective state licensing board or professional association. Please refer to the Home or Course Catalog tab.
4. How do I sign-up for a continuing education course?
5. When and how will I receive my Certificate?
Once you have met all the requirements for the criteria for successful completion of the educational activity (for example-post-test, knowledge assessment, evaluation); you will have the opportunity to print your certificate. Your certificate will note continuing education time, inservice time or attendance or completion time as appropriate.
6. What does the expiration date mean on my certificate?
An expiration date is printed on the certificate of completion for enduring (self-directed) course offerings that receive continuing education credit. The expiration date printed on the certificate indicates the date continuing education credit will no longer be awarded for that course. Regardless of the expiration date printed, continuing education credit earned remain valid for use for licensure and/or certification purposes.
7. What does an "Access Denied" message mean?
"Access Denied" occurs when you are not logged into the BAYADA Education Connection site, you are not registered for the course you are attempting to access, or you have not met the criteria of the course.
8. How do I access any Power Points used with a CE course?
Log in > Learning History > Click Course title > click on "Course Access" > click Course Material.
9. I am a BAYADA employee. Will my BAYADA username and password work for the BAYADA Education Connection site?
In order to access courses on the BAYADA Education Connection site you must create an account. You can choose any username and password you would like. The BAYADA Education Connection site is separate from the BAYADA portal.
10. How do I request a new password?
First, make sure you have created an account, as noted above. Go to Register in the upper right corner of the home screen. Click on the request new password tab. You can enter your username or email address and a new password will be emailed to