Epilepsy - 3/7/18 @ 10am
This course will enhance your knowledge and skills for the patient with a history of epilesy. Come learn about the most recent interventions avalable to care for a client with epilepsy.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via sign-in sheet
- You will receive an email, after 1-2 business days, prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
- Evaluation must be completed within 1 month of event before course expires.
Certified Case Managers
All Health Care Professionals regardless of CE credit
At the end of this course the learner will be able to:
- Define epilepsy and its causes
- Describe the different types of seizures
- Identify medications used to treat epilepsy
- Describe alternate treatments for epilepsy
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
Eileen Jarvis, RN
Eileen has been a nurse for 41 years, 39 of them in Pediatrics. She has worked in various settings, such as pediatric rehabiliation, long term care, acute care, school nursing and opened a Medical Daycare. She began her home care career as a field nurse and has been a Clinical Manager for the last 6 years at BAYADA Home Health Care. During those years, Eileen has cared for and managed many children with Epilepsy in the hosptial and at home.
- 1.00 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 1.00 Participation
- 1.00 Clock hours (CCMC)This program has been submitted to the Commission for Case Manager Certification for approval to provide board certified case managers with clock hours.
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
Please see Techincal Support tab on Home Page