Documentation: Charting Smarter - 9/18/17
This course will enhance your knowledge and improve your clinical documentation skills. Come learn about common mistakes not to make and why what you do not document is important as well.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administrator of attendance via sign-in sheet
- You will receive an email, after 1-2 business days, prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
- Evaluation must be completed within 1 month of event before course expires.
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
All Health Care Professionals regardless of CE credit
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- discuss the “Whys” of documentation
- discuss the “Hows” of documentation
- discuss how documentation relates to the nursing process
- discuss the “Dos” and “Don'ts” of documentation
- describe the process for documenting an adverse incident
Maria Class, BSN, RN
Maria has been with BAYADA since 2011. She has an extensive background with the care of pediatric and adult clients. She currently is the clinical educator for the Lawrenceville Pediatric office and manages the simulation lab. She has provided care for clients in the field and is also an RN in a busy Pediatric Emergency Room. Maria manages cases, supervises nurses, audits charts and provides skills training to nurses to help improve the quality of care they provide.
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
- 1.00 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 1.00 Participation