Documentation: Charting Smarter - 5/11/17 - 10 AM
This course will enhance your knowledge and improve your clinical documentation skills. Come learn about common mistakes not to make and why what you do not document is important as well.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administrator of attendance via sign-in sheet
- You will receive an email, after 1-2 business days, prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
- Evaluation must be completed within 1 month of event before course expires.
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact email@example.com for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- discuss the “Whys” of documentation
- discuss the “Hows” of documentation
- discuss how documentation relates to the nursing process.
- discuss the “Dos” and “Dont's” of documentation.
- describe the process for documenting an adverse incident.
Anne Bunone RN
Anne Bunone has been a practicing RN in the field of Pediatrics since May 1987. Anne has extensive experience in nursing documentation in the following settings: hospital, home care, public health, case management. Anne has been educating field nurses on proper nursing documentation as both Clinical Manager and Clinical Educator for the past 4 years.
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters.
- 1.00 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 1.00 Participation