Demystifying Home Care Nursing - LIVE WEBINAR 11/1/18
The purpose of this activity is to provide the learner with information about what Home Care Nursing is and is not. We would like to educate nurses in the community about the true nature of home care nursing as a practice and profession.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via sign-in sheet
- You will receive an email, after 1-2 business days, prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
- Evaluation must be completed within 1 month of event before course expires.
** Please Note: Webinar Link is located on page after clicking course access**
All Health Care Professionals regardless of CE credit
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- summarize the history of Home Care Nursing – how it started, how it evolved and what it is like today
- describe a typical home care patient and the Home Care Nurse’s role in taking care of that patient – case studies will be used to achieve this objective
- understand some of the most common misconceptions about the profession of Home Care Nursing
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors or presenters
Leslye Sinopoli, RN
Leslye has been with Bayada since 2011. She has gained the knowledge, skills, and expertise to care for clients in the home and school settings. She has a background working with enteral feeding tubes, tracheostomy and mechanical ventilation.
- 1.00 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 1.00 Participation
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
Please see Techincal Support tab on Home Page