Cultural Competence: Part Two
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (access code provided from the service office)
This quarterly in-service has been provided to keep you informed about current information on cultural competence. A quiz must be completed after review of the in-service. This verifies that you have read and understood the material.
In the Register tab, you must insert the access code received from your service office in the Access Code box. Click "Unlock" then click the "Enroll Here" button to begin.
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF ACTIVITY TO CLAIM CERTIFICATE
- Read in-service course material
- Completion of quiz with 100% passing score
- Submit evidence of course completion certificate to your service office via email, hand-delivery or postal delivery within 2 weeks of claiming certificate.
Please contact your service office with any questions or concerns you have regarding this in-service.
For technical difficulties associated with BAYADA Education Connection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By the end of this course the learner will be able to:
- increase knowledge of cultural competency
- understand the difference between family and kinship
- recognize that cultures have different views related to gender roles
- identify the components of socioeconomic status
Resources for this education are from:
Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Cultural Competency Provider Network Plan
Improving Cultural Competence-Tip 59 SAMHSA
- 0.00 Participation