Annual Training: Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs (ODP)
SDL Self Directed Learning
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (access code provided from the service office)
In the Register tab, you must insert the access code received from your service office in the Access Code box. Click "Unlock" then click the "Course Access" button to begin.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity
- Read Annual Training: ODP Course Material
- Complete Knowledge Assessment of Positive Behavioral Supports with 100% passing score
- Submit evidence of course completion certificate to your service office via email, hand-delivery or postal delivery within 2 weeks of claiming certificate.
All BAYADA Employees who work with ODP clients in Pennsylvania
By the end of this eduational acitivty the learner will be knowlegable in:
- policy on Intellectual disability and values
- meeitng the needs of particiants as identified on their ISP
- quality management plan
- identification/ prevetion of abuse, neglect and exploitation of participants
- recognizing, reporting and investigating an incident
- participant grievance resolution
- department (ODP) issued policies and procedures
- accurate billing and documentation of HCBS
- positive behavorial supports
Author- BAYADA Home Health Care and the State of Pennsylvania
- 1.00 Participation
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.