Adult Nursing Client and Family Centered Care
SDL Self Directed Learning
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (access code provided by the service office)
Welcome to home health care in adult nursing! This course focuses on the psychosocial aspects of providing client and family centered adult home health care and how we as home health care professionals can develop supportive partnerships with the families we service. The course will highlight the differences between facility and home based care and the importance of understanding the client's and family’s experience in caring for a client with complex, chronic care needs.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim Certificate
- Watch entire eLearning Lesson 1 & 2
- Complete Self-Assessment Quiz at end of Lesson 2
- Quiz with >70% passing score
Adult Nursing Home Care Clinicians
The course objectives are:
- Recognize the impact of chronic disease on the client
- Recognize the impact of caring for a chronically ill adult on the families and caregivers
- Identify strategies for addressing the needs of families and caregivers
- Recognize challenging client situations
- Identify strategies for creating and maintaining a positve and collaborative relationship within the community of caregivers, including physicians, families, and community agencies
ADULT NURSING PRACTICE LEADERS
- 1.00 Participation
If course is cancelled:
by BAYADA for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
by learner any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact email@example.com for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.