Adult Clinical Leader Day 2016 - Arizona 4/5/17
EVALUATION OF COURSE -
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (ACCESS CODE PROVIDED FROM BAYADA UNIVERSITY EMAIL)
The purpose of this activity is to focus on how Clinical Managers work as adult clinicians and leaders to deliver excellent service to their clients, employees, and to each other. Clinical Managers will learn what their role is as a leader, characteristics of successful leaders, strategies for effective leaders, and coaching and communication.
- Adult Nursing Clinical Managers
- Assistive Care Clinical Managers
By the end of this educational activity the learner will be able to:
- Describe what a clinical manager's role is as a leader
- List characteristics of successful leaders
- Identify strategies for effective leaders
- Describe different skills and methods of successful coaching and communication
Laurel H Trice, RN BSN
Laurel has worked with Bayada since 1991 in various clinical support roles. Her experience prior to BAYADA was primarily in home health care, providing or supervising care to medicare recipients. Since September 2013 she has been the Director of Clinical Operations for the Adult Assistive Care Practice, and the Dementia Program was one of the first programs she joined to help develop the program.
Lauren Hirsch, LCSW
Lauren has worked in the health care setting for over 10 years in multiple capacitities; working in a number of different service lines in home care and mental health. She received her master in social work from New York University in 2011 and is currently a practicing clinician. She has been with BAYADA since December 2012, as the Senior Associate and now the Associate Director of the Assistive Care Practice. She currently project manages and supports the execution of iniatives and on ongoing services for the practice. In addition, she faciliates the Dementia Training Program and DiSC here at BAYADA.
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for these educational activities by any of the authors or presenters.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim CE Certificate
- Attend planned length of each activity missing no more than 10 minutes
- Validation by CE Administration of attendance via sign-in sheet
- You will receive an email from BAYADA University prompting you to complete an evaluation on education.bayada.com
If course is cancelled:
By BAYADA; if the education is cancelled for any reason the learner will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
By learner; any applicable course fee will be refundable up until one (1) day prior to date registered for the education. After this date the course fee may be non-refundable. BAYADA will not be responsible for any associated fees or costs such as travel or lodging.
Contact email@example.com for any grievances and the complaint will be addressed within two (2) business days. Complaints will be disseminated to all appropriate parties for review and resolution of any conflicts or grievances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of request. If special needs accommodations are not available, the participant will receive a full refund for any applicable course fee.
- 6.00 Contact hours (ANCC)BAYADA Home Health Care is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 0.00 Participation