ACE BAYADA Home Health Care Adult Trach Course | EXAM #2
You have the option to retest.
- It is recommended you review manual and /or videos again prior to retesting.
- It is recommended you contact your office clinician as a resource for any questions or clarifications you may have prior to retesting..
- As a reminder the exam is timed and the time begins immediately when you begin the test.
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity to Claim CE Certificate
- Review of material (manual & videos)
- Post-test with a minimum passing score of 85%
- Evaluation completion
CLICK COURSE ACCESS THEN CLICK START TO BEGIN RETEST IMMEDIATELY
CLICK COURSE ACCESS TO REVIEW MANUAL & VIDEOS AND RETEST AT LATER DATE
- You can locate retest course exam #2 in "MY LEARNING PLAN" on home page
RNs | LPNs
At the completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- describe basic care and maintenance of the adult with a tracheostomy in the home health care setting.
- explain emergency airway management response of the adult with a tracheostomy in the home health care setting.
Comprehensive objectives are included in the course manual.
No relevant conflict of interest or financial relationships were disclosed for this educational activity by any of the authors, presenters, coordinators, planners, or reviewers.
Sharon Driscoll, RN, CRRN
Director, Sharon Driscoll, RN, CCRN, is a certified Rehabilitation Nurse with more than 40 years of nursing experience, mostly in rehabilitation nursing. Sharon has worked for our Clinical Standards and Leadership (CSL) support office for the more than 10 years and has served as director in that office for most of that time. She works closely with legal services and our loss prevention office to evaluate and follow up on high risk-incident data. Sharon has a major focus for safety for the care of clients within BAYADA. She developed this adult tracheostomy care course to help nurses have an increased confidence level while providing care for clients with a tracheostomy in the home care setting.
Various other experienced nurses who have cared for clients with a tracheostomy in the home care setting contributed to the content of this course. See manual for more information.
Course expiration January 31, 2025
- 5.00 Contact hours (ANCC)
- 5.00 Participation
BAYADA EMPLOYEES ONLY (access code provided in the course invitation received from the service office)
This course is best completed on a tablet, laptop or computer.
Mobile phone viewing does not provide an optimal learning engagement experience.